Trentino-Alto Adige Grappa Solera di Solera(Chardonnay Barrique) - - 40%

Tax included. Delivery is FREE for orders over 2,000 THB. 85 THB otherwise.

The Segnana grappas represent a fascinating particularity in the Italian panorama: Segnana was the first to apply the Solera aging method, typical of sherry, to grappa, which provides for the annual passage of grappa from one level to another of a five-storey pile of overlapping barrels. The result is a blend of grappa of 5 different years, of great complexity. It is produced with the marc used for the production of Ferrari bubbles: Chardonnay, with its elegance, for 40% and Pinot Nero, which gives strength and character, for the remaining 60%. The maturation of the product takes place in precious American and European woods that give spicy and vanilla hints and an intense amber color.



Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.