Chateau Haut Selve Blanc Graves 2018 - 750ml - 13.5%

  • Sale
  • Regular price 1,379 ฿
  • 1,112 ฿ for members.   Subscribe Here
Tax included. Delivery is FREE for orders over 2,000 THB. 85 THB otherwise.


The fruit is hand-picked separately by plot and by varietal. Skin-contact maceration in pneumatic tanks for about 18 hours, which produces about 80% of gravity-fed free-run juice. The remaining 20% are obtained by pneumatic pressing.


x

STAY UP TO DATE

Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.